- Introduction : As we all know, Mario Kart is probably one of the most popular and famous franchises. I mean Deluxe is STILL and to date the best selling Switch game of all time, with around 30 million copies sold worldwide. But I think I’m kidding when I say I’m not discouraged by the new Mario Kart game. We have Mario Kart Live Circuit and that other mobile game I refuse to name, but since it’s been almost 7 years since the last big Mario Kart game, I think it’s safe to say it’s time to have a new Mario Kart game soon. I’ll list some of my ideas/wants for this potential new game. Personally, I’m going to call this game Mario Kart X.
- The characters: For me, the essential part of the MK franchise is without a doubt the characters, which are generally close to the same hype as Smash Bros. However, the Mario Kart 8 listing was poorly received at …… Don’t get me wrong, it was a great board and it had the most characters of any MK game, but there were TOO MANY KLON characters, we had 5 kids, 7 in co-op, and finally Bowser Jr. Fish in pink gold, etc. So I’d like to include in this list very obvious and recurring characters from previous games, as well as new characters that are either planned and eliminated, or simply absurd choices that make sense in the context of the game. In total, there will be about 40 runners in this game, so without further ado, let’s get started:
- Signs of departure : Now I want this game to have as much unlockable content as possible so it doesn’t feel like the game is dragging on. That’s why I’m only going to include 12 characters the first time around. The choice is pretty obvious:
- Donkey Kong
- Little Mario
- Unlock symbols : For this list, I’m going to include characters that have appeared in previous Mario Kart games. In this way we can avoid confusion when it comes to these symbols and new symbols that are not yet in use. I’ll also try to explain why I included some of these characters, because I know some people will disagree with my choices:
- Birdo: It’s been a while since we’ve seen Birdo, she’s been one of MK’s traditional runners since Double Dash, but they’ve kind of sidelined her (He? Her?). And I know a lot of people don’t like his character that much, but be honest with yourself, would you rather have Birdo or Pink Golden Peach? Well, um…
- Diddy Kong: Again, REALLY famous but forgotten, he won’t come back.
- Dry bones
- Little Luigi.
- Baby Peach: I’m only going to take baby Mario, Luigi and Peach. It seems to me that Nintendo is very dependent on children for some reason. It is enough to have these three elements to represent what they represent.
- Bowser, Jr. and Koopalings: No, I don’t record the Koopalings as individual characters. Kind of like Bowser Jr. in Smash Ultimate, where instead of color variations, his alternate costumes are just different Koopalings so people who like them don’t have to worry about getting kicked out of the game.
- Funky Kong: It’s Funky Kong, what more do you want?
- Rosalina and Luma
- Wiggler: Again, a lot of people don’t like this addition, but frankly, the solution is so silly that it actually makes sense. Also, don’t say Wiegler has a gun, because this isn’t the first time he’s had one. Discover Super Mario Sluggers.
- King Boo: The only change I would make would be to give him different costumes, in one we could have the traditional look of King Boo, while the other could give him the look of Luigi’s mansion.
- Petey Piranha: He hasn’t played a Mario Kart game since Double Dash, not even on tour, so he had to come back at some point.
- Dry Bowser.
- Shy guy.
- Metal Mario: Yeah, I know it doesn’t make sense to add Metal Mario and Dry Bowser as characters when I was just complaining about the clone characters, but honestly, those two make an exception because they make sense in a Super Mario canon. If they used these characters as backup costumes, I wouldn’t have a problem anyway.
- New characters : These are characters not found in a Mario Kart game, characters that are either discarded or random, fun choices I made for variety. This is perhaps the most controversial part of the character category, so as always it’s just my personal choice. If you want to share yours, I’d love to see it. I’m going to explain my reasoning on most of them anyway, because some of them are a bit absurd, but bear with me:
- Kamek: Kamek was meant for 2 games of Mario Kart 64 and Mario Kart 8. It’s pretty shocking that Nintendo delayed the character’s debut in a Mario Kart game twice, so Kamek is a MUST.
- Pauline: With Pauline’s growing popularity after Odyssey, I think we can assume she’ll appear in the next Mario Kart, so she’s on the list.
- Dr. E. Gadd: If I’m not mistaken, Dr. E. Gadd was supposed to be in Mario Kart, but it was eventually cancelled. Nintendo acquired the rights for the next level of play and Dr. E. Gadd made his Mario Kart debut.
- The rabbit: Honestly, it’s an odd choice, but a lot of people want Rabbit to be a part of Mario Kart and the more I think about it, the more it makes sense, so why not?
- King Bob bomb: Yes, yes, it was in MKT, but Tour doesn’t count as a great Mario Kart game. I don’t know why I decided to add it, I saw it on MKT and thought: Yeah, that makes sense… so here it is.
- Hammer Bro: A character that was supposed to be in Mario Kart Wii, but was replaced by the dead turtle man. At least it made its tour debut, but like all MK games, it was never good enough….
- Boom Boom/Pom Pom : They may not be Nintendo’s best names, but they are good enough to be on the list in my opinion.
- Pianita: We have always considered the piano as a supporting character or part of the audience, but never as anything else. Pianita should be in the next Mario Kart.
- Gumba: They added it to Super Mario Party and it works great, so why not add it here? Don’t give him hands, just let him use his feet or something.
- Paper Mario: Yes, that’s the absurd choice I was talking about. My reasoning is that Paper Mario isn’t really a cloned character, it’s a 2D paper version of Mario, and yes, it’s not a good reasoning, I know, but like I said, I want to add as much variety to it as possible. We already have SNES Mario in MKT, so the whole 2D character in a 3D game shouldn’t be a problem.
- King K. rules: We end up with the character of Donkey Kong, why didn’t I choose Dixie Kong? Since we already have three DK characters who are monkeys, it makes more sense to add a DK villain to the game than another monkey.
So it would be for the role of the character, if you made it that far, thank you very much, because I spent a lot of time on it. What characters do you want to see? I’m really curious. Tomorrow I will talk about these things and what I think is the best option. But until then, goodbye.
Source : Original link
Send in my plot for Mario Kart 9: Characters for the Game News game.
Top 10 Most anticipated video games of 2020
2020 will satisfy both classic and modern players. To be included in the list, the game must be confirmed for 2020, or there must be a compelling reason to publish it in that year. Therefore, upcoming games with a simple announcement and no major release date will not be considered.
Top 15 New Games for 2020 [PART I]
By 2020, there will be a ton in the world of video games. Here are fifteen games waiting for you in the first half of 2020.
mario kart 9 release date, mario kart 10 characters, mario kart 9 roster, mario kart 9 all characters, mario kart 8 deluxe characters, mario kart 9 character roster, mario kart 8 characters, mario kart 9 trailer