Unfortunately, Windows Store error code 0131500 is just one of many error codes that affect your use of the Store and prevent you from downloading and updating applications. Such problems occurred with Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
It’s hard to keep up with the best applications, latest innovations and other features that are compatible with the type of operating system that doesn’t have a Windows Store. Unfortunately, Windows 10 continues to experience bugs in the Windows Store, leaving thousands of users dissatisfied with the latest updates.
This time, users have reported error 0131500, which prevents them from downloading their favorite applications or launching the Windows Store. Although Win 10 is the most common, other types of software such as Win 7, 8, 8.1, XP and Vista can also be affected.
Microsoft Store Application Reset
This issue may be caused by the Windows Store storing too much cache memory. In this case, resetting the Store application is the ideal way to correct error code 0131500. To reset the application Store :
- Run the command line as administrator.
- On the command line with CMD above, type wsreset and press Enter.
- The execution of the above code may take a few minutes. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
- Restart the device.
You can now easily download and install the desired application from the Microsoft Store. Otherwise, follow the solution below.
Using the Microsoft StoreConvenience Store
Microsoft includes another great tool called Troubleshoot that can automatically analyze and correct errors. Follow the instructions below to perform this task.
January 2021 Updated:
We now recommend that you use this tool to correct the error. The tool also corrects common computer errors, protects against file loss, malware and hardware failures, and optimizes your PC for optimal performance. With this software you can quickly solve problems on your PC and prevent others from having problems:
- Step 1 : Download the PC Repair and Optimization Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2 : Click on the Start scan button to detect problems in the Windows registry that may cause PC problems.
- Step 3 : Click the Fix All button to fix all issues.
- Open Windows settings with Win&I.
- Then select Update and Security on the next page.
- Navigate to the right side of the page and click on the Advanced Troubleshooting link.
- Scroll down and click on Windows Store Apps.
- In the enlarged window, click Run Troubleshooting to start the recovery process.
- Once the process is complete, try reinstalling the store applications without any problems.
Microsoft Store Cache Reset
The problem you are experiencing may be caused by cache issues. This includes not only the Microsoft Store, but also the Windows Update service. You can solve the problem by running a simple command line command with high privileges.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Call up the Start menu.
- Type CMD in the search field.
- In the output, right-click on the command line and choose Execute as Administrator.
- Click Yes when prompted to manage user accounts.
- Now type wsreset (without the quotes) into the window that opens and press Enter to run it.
- Wait for the reset process to complete and then close the window.
Instead of following the steps above, simply go to the Start menu, type wsreset in the search box, and then click on the wsreset – Run command option that appears in the results.
Another option is to open the Run dialog box (Windows key + R) and type wSReset.exe in the text box. Then press OK or Enter. When the Windows Store and the command line open together, it means that the cache has been reset.
Then restart the computer for the changes to take effect and check if the problem is resolved.
Since Microsoft has not confirmed the problem and has not released a patch, users are fighting until they find an adequate solution. Error code 0131500 can be corrected. But, as it happens in different cases and on different occasions, in each case one must first guess the reason for this error. Then consider the possibility of a cyber infection or a hardware problem and follow our tips and methods to fix your Windows Store problem.
CCNA, Web Developer, PC Convenience Store
I am a computer enthusiast and a practicing computer professional. I have years of experience in computer programming, troubleshooting and hardware repair. I specialize in web development and database design. I also have a CCNA certification in network design and troubleshooting.
microsoft store troubleshooter, code 0x80131500 xbox, store not working code 0x80131500, microsoft store page could not be loaded 0x80131500, what does code: 0x80131500 mean, reset the microsoft store cache, code: 0x80131500 reddit, ring doorbell error code 0x80131500